Tuesday, September 11, 2007

ok. I'll try to explain

NOW, my reason for not posting the retreat stuff is because of my journal.

think of it, if i overload my blog with it, probably, i won't be able to write as much in thy journal, since i hate redundancy, but i actually do it a lot. whatever.

basta that's my reason.

malay mo, if I'm in the mood, i'll scan it or something. MALAY MO.

bah.

~~~~~~~~

We had our grad pic today!

horay!!!!!!?

hahaha.... i rushed to school today and ended up late. do i was all sweaty.... =P....hahaha.........

i believe that even our grad pic was a victim of the school's so called cost cutting measure.

I'm not really complaining, since i believe things turned out fine.

make-up is relatively thinner. unfair since the boys barely had some on. bah.... hahaha

hairdo. is simple......... plantsa. hair ironed. period. it was simple yet elegant. but if you really know me..... i like those elaborate stuff haha!

i dunno.... i feel that they'll make bawi in computer editing. malay mo, they but heavy make up on the boys faces when it gets edited.......... bwahahahahahahaha!

ooh candice's hair was straight for a day. and really. she looks like maxine now. she should get her hair rebonded. HONESTLY

cute is very maduga

she washed her face before entering the class. so madaya...... bleach.....

oooh....... gay people.... they sure are gay

my eyes are er....... too sensitive and yet again i cried because of make-up....

ooh..... what cold war did 4red batch 07 had????????????? i wanna hear about it.... but I THINK i have a slight idea about it... still.........hahahaha

chaka

~~~~~~~
there I'll start working on me journal........ bah i hope i can start with it

-kjc07-ate at
7:29 PM